We place great value on protecting your data. In order to fully inform you about the use of personal data, we ask you to take note of the following data privacy statement.
Personal data are only collected when you disclose them to us on your own accord (e.g. subscribing to our newsletter, sending an enquiry through our website, making an online booking, etc.). Beyond this, no personal data are collected.
Personal data which you transmit electronically on this website, such as name, email address, address or other personal information, will only be used by us for the purpose indicated, stored securely and not passed on to third parties. The provider automatically collects and stores information on the web server such as the browser used, operating system, link page, IP address, time of access, etc. These data cannot be associated with any specific individual without checking additional data sources and we also do not analyse these data as long as no unlawful use of our website has occurred.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2000 as well as the Data Protection Amendment Act 2018 serve to safeguard the right to protect personal data. We process your data exclusively on basis of the legal requirements (GDPR, DPR 2018, TKG (Telecommunications Act) 2003).
It is a matter of great concern to us to protect and securely store all personal data you entrust us with.In this document, you will learn more about how we use and process your personal data.
1. The collected personal data is required by us for contractual performance, settlement, asserting contractual claims, for customer service and for advertising purposes. The data will be collected, stored, processed and used for these purposes.
2. The legal principles for processing your personal data are, on the one hand, contractual performance, justified interests, the performance of our legal and/or contractual obligations as well as, on the other hand, your consent (e.g. contact form, newsletter, online booking, cookies). Non-provision of these data can have various consequences.
3. We process your personal data, to the extent required, for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation, processing all the way to termination of a contract) and even beyond that in accordance with the legal storage and documentation obligations, which result from the Austrian Commercial Code (UGB), the Federal Fiscal Code (BAO) as well as until the conclusion of any legal disputes, running warranty periods, etc.
1. Your details, including personal data from our contact form, are transmitted to us through our own mail server, processed and stored at our company. These data will not be collected or shared without your declaration of consent. Without these data, we cannot process your enquiries.
2. Data processing takes place based on the legal requirements in § 96 Sect. 3 TKG as well as Art 6 Sect. 1 lit a (consent) GDPR
1. Cookies, other tracking technologies as well as features of the web analysis service Google Analytics (read below for more information on this) may be used on our Internet platform in various ways.
2. Cookies are small text files which make it possible to recognise the user and analyse their use of our website. The information generated through this will be transmitted to the server of the provider and stored there. It serves to make our Internet presence more user-friendly, effective and secure. Furthermore, cookies are used to measure the frequency of site views and for general navigation.
4. Your IP address will be recorded, but immediately pseudonymised. This will allow only rough localisation.
5. Data processing takes place based on the legal requirements in § 96 Sect. 3 TKG as well as Art 6 GDPR (in particular consent). As the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data will be pseudonymised.
This website uses Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a solution that enables marketers to manage site tags through a single interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain and does not collect personally identifiable information. The tool triggers other tags, which may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If disabled at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google“. Google Analytics employs so-called “cookies“, text files that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there. We use Google Analytics with an IP anonymization feature on our website. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from member states of the European Union or signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of our site, to compile reports on website activity for us, and to provide other services related to website- and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or to the extent this data is processed by third parties on Google´s behalf. Google states that it will in never associate your IP address with other data held by Google. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
Google also offers a disabling option for the most common browsers, thus providing you with greater control over the data which is collected and processed by Google. If you enable this option, no information regarding your website visit is transmitted to Google Analytics. However, the activation does not prevent the transmission of information to us or to any other web analytics services we may use. For more information about the disabling option provided by Google, and how to enable this option, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
We would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()" and therefore IP addresses are only shortened processed in order to exclude a direct personal reference.
We use the “Google Maps” component of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter “Google.” Google sets a cookie in order to process the user configuration and data when the page with the integrated “Google Maps” component is displayed. As a general rule, this cookie is not deleted by closing the browser, but rather expires after a certain time, as long as it is not previously manually deleted by you. If you do not agree with this processing of your data, you may choose to deactivate the “Google Maps” service and thereby prevent the transfer of data to Google.
For purposes of promotion, our website also employs the Google ad tool "Google-Adwords". As part of this, our website employs the analysis service "Conversion-Tracking" from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google“. If you access our site by way of a Google ad, a cookie is placed on your computer. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser downloads and stores to your computer. These so-called "conversion cookies" cease to be active after 30 days and are not used to identify you personally. If you visit certain pages of our website while the cookie is still active, we and Google know that you, as user, have clicked on ads placed on Google and were redirected to our site. Google uses the information obtained through "conversion cookies" to compile statistics for our website.
On our website are also programs (plug-ins) included the social network Facebook. These are exclusively operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (Facebook). The plug-ins as part of our website through the Facebook logo or the phrase "I like" relays. When visiting a website on our site, which contains such a plug-in that makes your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers , which again sent the contents of the plug-in to your browser and from that incorporated into the illustrated website.
This is the information that you have visited our website, forwarded to Facebook. Unless you have your personal account while visiting our site are logged into Facebook, it can visit the site to associate with this account. By interacting with plug-ins, for example by clicking the "Like" button or leave a comment, are these relevant information directly transmitted to Facebook and stored there. If you want to prevent data transmission, you must log out before you visit our website under your Facebook account. Purpose and scope of data collection by Facebook and see the local further processing and use of your data as well as your rights in this respect and settings options for protecting your privacy please refer to the privacy notices of Facebook.
The provider uses the "Custom Audiences" remarketing function of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook") on the website. Using this function, the provider can target visitors to the website with advertising by placing personalized, interest-based Facebook ads for visitors to the website when they visit the social network Facebook. To carry out the function, the Facebook remarketing tag is implemented on the provider's website. This tag establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers when you visit the website. This transmits to the Facebook server which of our websites you have visited.
Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. You can find more information about the collection and use of data by Facebook, your rights in this regard and options for protecting your privacy in Facebook's data protection information at www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. If you do not want Facebook to directly assign the information collected to your Facebook user account, you can deactivate the “Custom Audiences” remarketing function here. To do this, you must be logged in to Facebook.
We have integrated Twitter functions on our website. These features are offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. By using Twitter and the "Re-tweet" function, the web pages you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. These data are also transmitted to Twitter. We point out that we, as providers of the sites, have no knowledge about the content of the transmitted data and their usage through Twitter. For more information, please refer to the data protection declaration of Twitter at twitter.com/privacy. You can change your privacy settings at Twitter in the account settings at twitter.com/account/settings.
On our website we use components (videos) of YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company belonging to Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To this end, we use the “ - enhanced data protection mode - ” option provided by YouTube. When you display a page that has an embedded video, a connection will be made to the YouTube server and the content will appear on the website via a communication to your browser. According to the information provided by YouTube, in “ - enhanced data protection mode -”, data is only transferred to the YouTube server, in particular which of our websites you have visited, if you watch the video. If you are logged onto YouTube at the same time, this information will be matched to your YouTube member account. You can prevent this from happening by logging out of your member account before visiting our website. Further information about data protection by YouTube is provided by Google under the following link: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
1. You can subscribe to our newsletter on our website, this is done using the DoubleOpt-In- process. After subscribing, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription. Without disclosure of these data, transmission of our newsletter is not possible. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the end of every newsletter.
2. We commission data processing companies for the mailing of our newsletter. They are under obligation by us to observe the applicable data privacy laws. A data processing contract pursuant to Art 28 GDPR has been concluded. More details about the data processing companies commissioned by us can be requested on www.sc-networks.at.
3. Data processing takes place based on the legal requirements in § 96 Sect. 3 TKG as well as Art 6 Sect. 1 lit a (consent) GDPR
Der Tourismusverband Obertauern uses technical and organisational safety measures in order to protect the stored personal details against random or deliberate manipulation, loss or destruction and against access by unauthorised persons. Our safety measures are continuously improved in keeping with the technological progress.
1. If your consent is required for processing your data, we will only process them after having received your express consent.
2. As a matter of principle, we do not process the data of minors and are also not authorised to do this. By giving your consent you also confirm that you are 15 years of age or have the approval of your legal guardian.
3. You can revoke your consent at any time to the following email: email@example.com. In such a case, the data related to you which has been stored so far will be anonymized and in further consequence only used for statistical purposes without personal reference. By revoking the consent, the legality of the processing carried out based on the consent until the time of revocation will not be affected.
You have the right to receive information with regard to the data stored about your person, their origin and recipients as well as the purpose of storage at any time.
1. You have the right to information at any time on part of the responsible party regarding the personal details in question. Provided that no legal duty to preserve records exists, you have the right to deletion of these data as well as objecting to their processing. Furthermore, you have the right to correction of the data as well as restriction of the processing, to data portability and to file a complaint with the Austrian data protection authority (Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. With regard to your rights, please contact us on email@example.com or write to:
5562 - Obertauern
Salzburger Land - Austria